Patricia Haddon, LCSW, Director, and Psychotherapist
I am a Psychotherapist and Licensed Clinical Social Worker in New York, New Jersey and Florida. I have three Master’s degrees in related fields of behavioral health and have been inducted into the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi. I am also a Neuro-Linguistic Program Master Practitioner Coach with training in Cognitive Behavior Therapy.
My work in the field includes a New York City shelter for homeless adults with mental illness and chemical addictions, a Personalized Recovery Oriented Services Program for older adults with a history of mental illness, and as a staff therapist at a leading non-profit psychoanalytic institute and counseling center in Manhattan. My work outside of behavioral health has been in commercial aviation and as a professional actor.
I am a proud member of The Actors Studio.
- New York, LCSW, LMSW
- New Jersey, LCSW
- Florida, LCSW
- Master of Science, Columbia University School of Social Work
- Master of Arts Social Sciences, California State University, Fullerton
- Master of Aging Service Management, University of Southern California, Leonard Davis School of Gerontology
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner/Coach, The NLP Center of New York
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) Training, Beck Institute
- American Psychological Association
- Association for Assessment and Research in Counseling
- American Clinical Social Work Association
- Association for Aviation Psychology
- Association for Women in Psychology
- National Association of Social Workers
- New Jersey Association of Women Therapists
- State Society on Aging of New York
- Florida Mental Health Counselors Association
- Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Red Cross Certificate of Appreciation, 9/11 Responder
- Lifetime Member of the Actors Studio