Sabba Hussain, LMSW
It takes courage to seek out support, and your courage deserves to be rewarded. I will help you build transformative skills that allow you to view and address life challenges in a healthy and manageable way. Your time is valuable and being a New Yorker, I know that your time is also limited! That is why I feel that sincere results are a vital aspect of therapy.
I come from a cognitive, behavioral background; meaning, I help you understand the way that you think and how your actions reflect those thoughts. It is an attainable and solution-oriented approach. It requires some effort, however I guarantee that the results are worthwhile.
I will provide you the safe space to express your unique, genuine self. With my deep wealth of compassion combined with a realistic plan of action, you and I will work towards your personal definition of fulfillment.
- New York, LMSW
- Master of Social Work, Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Marymount Manhattan College
- Applied Behavioral Analysis Certification – Early intervention for Autism
- DASA Certified – Prevention and Intervention of Harassment, Cyberbullying, and Discrimination in Schools
- Evidence-based models of intervention for families & youth: Wheeler Clinic, CT